Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Confused About Calcium? I AM!



So I get my Emoptional health newsletter in email today. The title of todays newsletter is "Help for Kids With Bipolar " .

So I open it up and expect to read a nugget of valuable information with links to more resources. I do get that stuff but I also get an ad at the bottom asking if I'm "confused about calcium".

Yes I am confused about calcium. I am also confused about you asking me if I am confused about calcium. Shouldn't the Doctors and Shrinks who write the newsletter understand that the core crowd that has Bipolar is confused...about a lot of stuff. Everything confuses me. Why would calcium be any different.

Please I did not intend to use the ter, "Shrink" as a derogatory comment. I used the word shring because it is a lot shorter to type in as compared to typing in Psychologist Or Psychiatrist.

No comments: