Monday, January 22, 2007

Server Is Too Busy

So I typed in "BiPolar2" for a google search term and in the advertised links at the top was one

Sponsored Links

Do You Have Bipolar
www.EverydayHealth.com Learn tips for diagnosing yourself and get news on latest treatments


I click on this one and it pulls up this page that says the server is too busy. Gosh...I feel so much better. My head is racing with thoughts so I click on a page too learn more about how to control my racing thoughts and the dang webpage is having the same problem I am? Is the webpage Bipolar? I took a screen shot of the page. I wish I could take a :screen shot" of my mind but I have no insurance and am always turned away for free medical care. I Make too much money. After taxes/child support I am making less than $4.15 an hour. I can't afford jack.

I click back and the page works this time. I think the webpage is in denial. It needs some lithium...we'll start the webpage off with some sugar pills first. It'll never know the difference. The Doc asked me if my Lithium was helping. I said "I have never took Lithium so I have no way of knowing but those sugar pills you gave me in that really fancy bottle sure helped me out when I was making Kool-Aid and ran short of my processed sugar beet sugar.

No comments: